Dear friends at Shopee, a big hello from us at Herohand! If you are reading this page, we assume you would have received the Terrarium Craft Bento from us. We are super excited about the workshop with you in the coming week!
First things first, please make sure you have received the list of items as below in your Craft Bento, we will need everything here for the workshop, in the unlikely event that you are missing any items, please get in touch with the person in charge immediately 🙂
- Enclosed air tight jar (7x15cm)
- Imported life mosses
- Local leaf plants
- Dry moss
- Terrarium soil
- Rocks, gravels, sand
- Miniature ornament
- Tools & Care instruction card
There are a few important things to prep prior to the workshop, as below
- Kindly prepare a spray bottle filled with water before the workshop
- Do not leave the plant (leaf) in the box for more than 3 days.
Note: Open up the zipper bag that contains leaf (do not take out the plant), place it into the glass jar and close the lid, place the jar at a bright area of your home but not directly under sunlight
- Kindly take note that there is a care instruction card in the craft bento which you will need to refer to when your artwork is done
Last but not least, here’s the link to our Zoom meeting
Herohand.co is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Shopee x Herohand – Terrarium Workshop
Time: Jun 11, 2021 06:30 PM Singapore
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 945 4578 7272
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aidXe1hQr
Access Passcode: SH062021_