Dear friends at Shopee, a big hello from us at Herohand! If you are reading this page, we assume you would have received the Natural Indigo Dye Craft Bento from us. We are super excited about the workshop with you in the coming week!
First things first, please make sure you have received the list of items as below in your Craft Bento, we will need everything here for the workshop, in the unlikely event that you are missing any items, please get in touch with the person in charge immediately
- 1x t-shirt
- 1x bag of rubber band
- 1x chopstick
- 1x pair of gloves
- 1x disposable bowl
- 1x set of natural indigo dye powder
- 1x Disposable table cloth
There are a few important things to prep prior to the workshop, as below
- Prepare a scissors – it’s optional but good to have
- Prepare 1-2 medium size used plastic bag, any used plastic bag from the grocery store is fine
- Cover your table the disposable table cloth provided.
- Prepare a water boiler and fill it with water (we will need about 750ml of water), DO NOT boil the water ahead. You will need to use hot water for indigo dye, we will need the water to be very hot, so you will have to prepare a jar of water in your boiler, do not boil the water ahead, once the workshop starts, the instructor will let you know when you can turn on the boiler switch 🙂
Last but not least, here’s the link to our Zoom meeting
Herohand.co is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Shopee x Herohand – Tie Dye T-Shirt Workshop
Time: Jul 9, 2021 06:30 PM Singapore
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 973 1699 6465
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adknEJYq5k
Can’t wait to meet all of you!
Access Passcode: SH07202101_